Tammy Lee from T.L. Photography & Media, capturing the magic of Christmas for you and your family.
Santa Claus is coming to town!
It’s a time to smile! – and a photo with Santa is the perfect opportunity.
Online bookings are essential again this year to secure your spot (sorry, walk-ins will not be available).
We encourage you to bring festive props or a favourite toy to create a unique and interactive Christmas memory.
Santa Photography will be available from Saturday 25 November to Sunday 24 December during centre opening hours.
Don’t miss out on the chance to get a Santa photo with the whole family – furry friends included!
Please also note that when you book a photo online for you and your pet, you are automatically opting in to the below terms and conditions:
● Owner/s must be responsible for their pet at all times.
● Owner/s must bring waste disposal bags for their pet’s use if required. Please note that waste is prohibited from being placed in bins inside the centre.
● In the event that any animal exhibits aggressive behaviours, we will ask that they are removed from the centre.
● Owner/s must wait at the designated entrance, outside of the centre, prior to your allocated booking time. Pets must be brought into the centre on a lead or in a cage.
● Every endeavour will be made to adhere to your booking time, however in the event that another photography session is being completed, we appreciate your patience while the current pet photography session is finishing up.
Which pets are allowed?
● Most pets are welcome, including dogs, cats, rabbits and other small animals.
● Centre management may, at its discretion, remove any animals from the centre.
If you have any questions regarding your pet photography session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pet Photography will be available on:
● 26 Nov (5pm-7pm)
● 30 Nov (6pm-8pm)
Note: Pet Photography entrance is at the “west end entrance” – outside Aldi
This Christmas everyone gets their time with Santa.
We’re offering a Sensitive Santa experience so that families can visit our Christmas wonderland and have their photo taken in a relaxed environment, tailored to children with sensory challenges.
These calm and comfortable photography sessions are run when the centre is quieter, to create a relaxed and sensory-friendly Santa experience.
With a longer 10-minute booked-in time-slot and no need to wait in a queue, families can take their time to enjoy their moment with Santa.
Sensitive Santa Photography will be available on Tuesday 5 December at 10am-11am.
Santa Photography, Sensitive Santa and Pet Photography with Santa at Mid Valley Shopping Centre is available by bookings only.
Only 1 family permitted per booking.
Due to safety requirements, delays may be experienced if you arrive outside of your appointment time.
To order your extra prints, select from the options under the ‘Add to your appointment’ section below.
Extra merchandise packages will also be available at the time of session:
● Grandparent Upgrade
● Pawsome Upgrade (for Pet Photography)
● Monster Value Christmas Upgrade
Are you after a product we do not have on offer?
Email us at email@example.com for more print options